Betting Systems - Don t Trust Everything You Read
The betting systems are rife with scamsters, charlatans and salesman who promise the entire world and fail to deliver. Internet fraudsters are raking in numerous pounds annually ripping off desperate and gullible punters with fake systems and promises.
Well you're ready to react and I am likely to blow the lid on the tactics accustomed to part punters from other hard earned cash each day.
Before I begin I would like to say that few people who sells betting systems grouped into the above category. There are genuine sellers around selling genuine systems. Some will even use some or each of the tactics shown below.
So can you be sure which betting systems are genuine and that are not? Let's take phone sales tactics used.
A) The Headline
Almost every web page you visit will include a headline that has been creatively-written to instantly grab your attention and wet your appetite as they say.
Most headlines will contain huge profit figures or sboarena outstanding strike rates.
The following are examples removed from actual websites:
- Introducing it with the decade - £193,870 profit in 11 months using stakes of just £33, £50 and £100.
- I Make Over $12,000 A Week Betting on Sports. In Less Time Than It Takes For You To Eat Dinner, YOU, The Average Joe, Can Discover The Secrets Of My Sports Betting System And Catapult Yourself To Untold Winnings For Life!
The concern is that betting system sellers never explain the stakes forced to make these profits or any proof actually actually achievable.
If the betting system sellers actually believe they're able to guarantee profits then why is there a desire to provide the gains disclaimer which can be seen on virtually every web site you'll ever visit?
B) Fake Testimonials
Almost every web site will contain testimonials from so called previous buyers saying how wonderful and profitable the machine is. Once again don't think all that you read. It amazes me present a whole new "never seen before" system hits the market industry yet has testimonials from previous buyers. Can you work any particular one out?
If you gaze carefully it is possible to usually spot that most the testimonials have the same spelling and grammar mistakes. It almost seems as if to remain compiled by a similar person!
Another powerful tool for system sellers is cross promotion testimonials.
They basically get another betting system seller to create a confident testimonial for the children along with return the testimonial posesses a hyperlink to their unique sales page therefore promoting their particular betting system.
Do you truly think they offer a toss what they write? They are getting free advertising in the end.
Would you suspect me if I said that numerous websites you are going to encounter are actually owned by the same person employing a different name to trade each betting system?
This happens more frequently than you believe and yes it is practical to cross promote as described above.
C) False Accounting
The most unscrupulous tactic utilized by many system sellers for me is false accounting. There are many ways of accomplishing this and I will outline a few of them below.
1. A common tactic employed by betting system sellers would be to simply omit losing bets altogether. Instead they deomonstrate a listing of recent wining bets at decent odds.
2. Another tactic is always to show a snap shot for a fantastic winning period. This is usually a full breakdown of results
over a really short period of time including screenshots of genuine betting accounts. Let me tell you
now that every systems have winning periods and system sellers make use of this with their advantage. I have been online which still use snapshots which are decades old. It's long term profits that count and showing a really short winning period means nothing.
3. Too many system sellers forget to cover the staking plan used alongside the machine you can purchase. How many times maybe you have purchased a betting system to discover you will need a bank larger than Barclays to function it and achieve the gains they promise they generate weekly?
I hope these tips help.